Monday, April 26, 2021

REVIEW: If I had an Octopus

Our six year-old granddaughter throughly enjoyed one of the author's previous books, If I had a Sleepy Sloth. So she was ready to like this new book just as much. She enjoyed the rhyme and bright colored artwork. Now she's asking for the other books in the series.

FROM THE PUBLISHER:

From the duo behind the bestselling If I Had series, a humorous and entertaining tale celebrating octopuses.

Have you ever thought about what the best aquatic pet would be? It’s an octopus, of course! When a little girl fantasizes about having a crazy smart octopus pet, she pictures jumping rope with its tentacles, practicing different ball games simultaneously, and playing hide-and-seek with her camouflaging friend (just look out for the ink!).

With vibrant illustrations and playful rhymes, If I Had an Octopus is a laugh-out-loud story celebrating friendship between a child and her octopus. From the duo behind If I Had a Dinosaur, If I Had a Sleepy Sloth, and If I Had a Unicorn, Gabby Dawnay and Alex Barrow’s latest is a charming and imaginative tale about our favorite eight-armed creature.

Illustrated in color throughout

Amazon Link:

https://www.amazon.com/If-Had-Octopus-Alex-Barrow/dp/0500652252/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3L4YTHN8TPM9U&dchild=1&keywords=if+i+had+an+octopus&qid=1619473612&sprefix=if+i+had+an+oc%2Caps%2C185&sr=8-1 

No comments: